Re: [ST] RE : Final MotGP was TESTING

Not really too sure who Rich is rooting for :>)

But I vote for Hayden.  Wouldn't want to put too much money on it though
(Knowing what Rossi can do when the pressure is on)
Hopefully, no one takes another rider down in the final, but these guys
are riding 10/10th all the time.....

Dave Bardell
Rooting for Hayden, but not Honda..