Re: [ST] RE : TESTING

Chris, that was funny. Yeah. I figure the Italian will win his sixth.
Or is it 7 th? (Counting the 125's & 250 WC's)
But that has been my prediction for several months. When Hayden went
to race 'in Europe' as they say around here - I said he didn't have
the speed to run with Capirossi, Barros, Rossi, etc. Man did he prove
me wrong. Shows what I know I guess. I hope he can turn it around in
Valencia and Vale dnf's. But that's just not very likely is it.

Sill enjoying my maroon & black 2006 GSXR-750 and not putting many
miles on my ST. Did you guys see the new MCN with the 'middleweight
test' of Daytona 675 vs. Gixxer750? Kudos to Triumph. They really
designed then executed manufacturing-wise a killer bike.

John Petrey