Re: [ST] Repsol

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> Well to quote that SPEED article:
>
> "There never has been and never will be a Honda team with equal "number 1" riders...

Well, I think it's pretty telling that Nicky's bike has been under
constant "development" this year with HRC tinkering with parts here and
there and making consistent performance even more difficult.  I don't
blame Honda for backing Pedrosa more than Hayden, that's their choice and
may be the right one for the long haul.  But you'd think given what is at
stake from a pride perspective that once Nicky proved he was the one this
year that they would have done a bit more to just try and get the
championship while they could.  It's gotta burn Honda like crazy that
Vale makes them look like the fools they probably are on a week to week
basis while riding inferior equipment.  There's no doubt that he's the
best rider in the field, hands down.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled oil/tire thread :P.

Nate
00SprintRS