Re: [ST] Repsol

Bil Swartz wrote:
> Bullshit.  It should come down close like this when the competition is all
> good and the playing field somewhat level.  If one rider in MotoGP could
> beat _everyone_ else -day in and day out_ then we could call it Suzuki Cup
> AMA Superbike Racing, and I'm glad we can't.

Bil, I'm not trying to nit-pick but I think what you described is pretty
much what's been happening in MotoGP for the last 5 years, don't you?
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Valentino wins this year that'll make 6 in
a row, no?  While I think that the field in MotoGP is a little more
balanced (6 different race winners this year) it's not like everyone
isn't just chasing Rossi.  So I guess what I'd like to see is someone
else winning for a change to spice things up a bit.

> A teammate that takes his teammate out is an ass, no matter who the rider.

Amen.

Nate
00SprintRS