Re: [ST] Oh man!

Well if that doesnt put it beyond all doubt.

Sheer arrogance in the belief that he should win simply because of who is,
not on his merits.

It reminds of the days when Criville and Doohan were team mates and Criville
was always having a hissy fit because Mick always beat him. He couldnt even
set up his own bike so he would copy Doohans settings as soon as they were
finalised for a race.

And who did we see hanging around the Repsol pits during that race? One A.
Criville.

Pedrosa is talented enough to be there, but with these attitudes mentoring
him, what chance does he have?

Haydens riding style reminds of Schwantz. He is a great rider to watch. He
deserves to be there, he's earned it and I would love to see him and Rossi go at
it on their own merits. You know whatever the outcome they will congratulate
and have respect for each other.

Brett.