From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:03 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Parts for Sale

Hello all.  I've been busy this year, and had unsubscribed from the list for
a while.  I hope everyone is well.  Anyway, my new hobby has consumed me,
and I am seeing extra stuff that I have for the Sprint lying around he
garage (and could be paying for my racing parts...).  Figured I'd give back
to the list before heading to ebay.  So here are a few things that I have up
for sale from my 2000 ST:

Triumph Performance/Off-Road Exhaust can (not sure on the years this fits -
I will try to find out)

Custom Sargent seat (fits 99-04 Sprints - RS and ST)

Black seat cowl (will fit 99-04 Sprints - RS or ST stock seat)

I'll probably come across some more stuff as I start to go through my garage
for the winter.  Any and all reasonable offers will be entertained.  I'll
post up more about what I've been doing when I have more time (heading back
to the track this weekend), and if I find more items that I'll be parting
with.

Matt Heyer