Re: [ST] Punkin Chunkin

In a message dated 23/10/2006 10:01:38 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
ashmite@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> http://www.punkinchunkin.com/

I know this is way off topic, but can someone please explain this site to
me???

As someone who has spent limited time in the USA and of course what a tv
generation has brought us, I'm not sure I understand what this group is all about.
(?)

There seems to be competitions for cooking pumpkins in various ways, which
happens all over the place.

However, am I correct in assuming that there are competitions for firing
pumpkins out of giant cannon propelled by compressed air???

Brett.