Re: [ST] Intermot

Thanks for the linky, Emile. Wow, there are some amazing bikes coming up. The new BMW line seems pretty interesting. The Morinis, Ducatis, Guzzis, Triumphs, KTMs, BMWs...too many bikes so little money.

  I saw quite a few Varaderos in Germany, what is the scoop on them?

Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Just found this links of a German guy who took pics
of almost everything. The bags on the Versys are a
bit like the new Givi bags (probably are Givi), the
Trumpets start on page 21:

http://3rad.smugmug.com/gallery/1996350/

Emile
www.piloot.com