Re: [ST] Avon Storm-ST (AV55/56) vs. RoadPilot vs. BT 020 (Now: tire chat)

Yep. The previous rear tire was an 010, and I went to
the 020 to get more tread life.  On a trip around lake
michigan this past memorial day, the guy behind me made
a comment about how badly the tail was kicking out on
a relatively slow, twisty section we were on.  Road was
a bit damp, but I wasn't a very happy camper at the
time. OTOH, the 020 front is way better than the oem
BT57(?). I'm gonna be trying a different type of shoe
when this one's done.

Rob
99 Sprint ST