Re: [ST] Avon Storm-ST (AV55/56) vs. RoadPilot vs. BT 020 (Now: tire chat)

 The original 020's on my 05 ST had 13,500kms on them when replaced.

A lot of handling "problems" I was having were due to these tyres. At that mileage they still had some tread left but seemed to just stop wearing. Riding in the wet was very interesting. In the dry it just wasnt fun. I'm still not convinced of the whole duel tread idea as they still squared off as much as any other tyre I've used.

I'm using Shinko's this time around and so far I'm very happy with them. I'll post a report on these later.

Brett.