Re: [ST] 05/06 ST Suspension Linkage Bolt Failure

To me, looking at it from an engineering perspective the bolt appears to
be put in bending in the newer configuration.  If that's the case it is
not what the bolt is meant to do.  Bolts and good in shear and tension,
that's about it.  It would be really helpful if someone had a picture of
the assembly intact, before failure, to get a better idea about what
might be going on.

Regardless of the failure mode the fact that it sounds like these things
around showing serious signs of distress after as little as 3500 miles is
not good.

Nate
00SprintRS