Re: [ST] Back to allroad

Emile,

I always enjoyed your posts.  Check in from time to time.

Neat looking bike, too bad we don't get them over here in the US.  The
TDM looks great with the panniers.
I bought a 650 V Strom as a commuter (100 miles/day) and save my 01 ST
for weekends.
The little 650 is an impressive bike and my only complaint is the
abruptness of the throttle roll off/roll on at slower speeds.
.

Dave Bardell
Millerstown, PA