[ST] Gavin's off

Gavin,
Yeah, too bad about going down and trashing the bike.  I did a low speed
total destruction of my '01 Sprint ST a few years ago, and the net result
was the acquisition of a new '04 Sprint ST.  Generally the same bike with a
much better engine.  Glad you got through the crash ok.  Bikes can usually
be replaced, but we are all unique.

I haven't been in Scotland since the mid 1950's.  Methinks I need to go
again.  Scotland is a beautiful country.  Ride safely, at least most of the
time.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite Daytona 675