Re: [ST] Gavin's off

Gavin,

  Beautiful pictures of your trip.  Like the others, I'm glad that you were ok after kissing the milestone marker with the Sprint.  Looking at the pics I find it amazing that you escaped without any serious harm!

  Great news that you found another Sprint ST to ride after the milestone incident.

  Tom

Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thanks Rich,

You should get back to Scotland. A very good place to ride. Just
watch out for the milestones... :)

Gavin