[ST] Rear rack question

I have just purchased a Triumph rear rack for my '02 ST on eBay.  The rack
didn't come with any bolts/instructions etc.  I took my grab rail off and
fitted the rack and it seemed to fit fine with the existing bolts.  For
those that bought the whole kit, does the kit come with longer/stronger
bolts at all and is there any other pieces I may be missing that are
really required (I seem to recall hearing about some sort of strengthening
piece ?).

Cheers...