From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:40 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Builder's Toast

To make matters worse, no charges have been filed as of yet.

This country has gotten so screwed up.  If I were a sports star,
celebrity, or politician, I'd get a slap on the wrist.  But being the
average, college educated, middle working class shmuck, if I did something
stupid they'd lock me up and throw away the key and my life would be
totally ruined.  As far as I'm concerned, no one is above the law even if
they make it.