Re: [ST] Raising RS seat?

How tall is tall?  I'm about 6'2" and don't have any issues with the leg
room on the RS.  The only aftermarket seats I've seen for the RS actually
lower the height with a more scooped-out seat.  I'm sure you could get
something made I just can't remember the names of the companies right now
that do it.

Nate
00SprintRS