From: Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 8:05 AM
Subject: [ST] Triumph Tuning

I sent an email two days ago, but it appears it never made it thru.

So I'll try again......

I stopped at a local performance shop.  The guys are racers and although the do
work for racers and squids, I asked what can be done to my engine (besides the
expensive turbo) to beef up my HP.

They told me the best bang for my buck is to put on a complete (but different
from OEM) exhaust system.  Not just the Two Bros. slip on I have now (and tweek
the EFI).  A different air filter, a 520 D.I.D. chain conversion using the
520ZVM2 and change the gearing sprockets to make less spinning mass to deliver
more power to the wheel.

For less than $1000 they claim that all that will give me a 10HP+ increase.  It
will be like a totally different bike.

This will probably generate as many opinions as an oil thread, but, any thoughts
on what I'm being told?

Rich