Re: [ST] Triumph Tuning

I agree with that statement, Jim, but I still feel that it will take more
than $1k for noticeable gains on the RS.  IF he can get a Daytona engine
installed in the RS for around $1k, that would definitely be good, but
unless you get it cheap and do the swap yourself, I have a feeling that it
would be closer to $2k...  plus, I'd want to open it up and see what shape
the internals were in.  Then probably have it bored a bit, ported, polished,
etc. and then it would definitely be over the $1k.  But that's just me...