Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 18, Issue 18

Why not take a look at Triumph's own "performance" exhaust offered for the
'06 model?

 Price: $525.00 Part #: A9608029

http://www.greatbaymotorcycles.com/catalog/catalog2.asp?id=Sprint%20ST%202005%3E

A friend has this on his new ST and it sounds great, not too loud and quite
nice looking

I'm sure someone could bend the appropriate connecting pipe....and you'll
need to insulate your bum from it...you'll lose the underseat storage
but...it could work!

Denis Liakos
06 Sunset Red ST

G'day.

I'm looking to make a few changes to my 02 Red ST. Would
really like to find an underseat exhaust.  Any out there
with one, comments / suggestions - where do I buy one.
Have a TOR can on but want to change the look of the bike.

cheers  / Harry / Sydney OZ..