[ST] trip to Europe

Hello

Next summer my wife and I are going on a Mediterranean cruise. We start in Barcelona and finish in Venice.

I am hoping to take a few extra days ( 3-4 days) and rent a motorcycle sp we can tour around.

Since I have never been to Europe I have a few questions and I would like some opinions on:

Should I rent in Barcelona of Venice?

Which area has better riding?

Any suggestions on routes to ride in either location? I am looking for some fun roads with hopefully some interesting places to stop at along the way.

I am going to have alot of luggage for the cruise, any suggestions on where to store it while we go riding for a few days?

thanks for any suggestions

Darren Jones
01 RS
Edmonton AB
Canada

The continual fear of failure is worse than failure itself