Re: [ST] trip to Europe

>From: Gavin Lawrie
>But with only limited time, and by the sound of it limited
>familiarity with European roads) I think you might find the Pyrenees
>a better bet, as it is smaller / simpler to get around, there is a
>great variety of roads to call on, and the weather is altogether more
>kind

True, true. Italian signing is terrible and the Alps are huge,
complex and the roads usually more torn up. Spanish roads are
better than the French though. I do believe he said he'll be
doing it summer 2007 though. Generally both areas are bloody
hot then (30-40 C). I liked this town on the southern foothills
of the Pyrenees: http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/228932/18/9211834
Alguezar, a very old Arabic castle with a little town around it,
we went canyoning there. If you're adventurous, you'll like it.

Emile
www.piloot.com