Re: [ST] Battery

Rich,

No offense intended but why replace it with the cheapest?  Why not
replace it with what it came with knowing that hopefully you'll get
another 5 or 6 seasons out of it?  In my head a battery is one of the
things that it makes sense to spend a bit of money on since without it
you're SOL.

FWIW a quick google yields prices anywhere from $50 to $110 for
replacements.

Nate
00SprintRS