Re: [ST] Another Tiger 1050 pic

I tend to agree.  I've been wanting a Tiger for quite some time, but I'm
stopped by the weight and seat height.  The new 1050 looks like it has a
lower seat, but still, it won't be nearly as good off road as I'd like.
I've been having way more fun on my dirt bike this year than my ST (shame on
me, I know), and I'd like an adventure tourer that can actually go
adventuring.

With that in mind, I think I may be looking at a DR650 and adding luggage
and a bigger windscreen.  On the high seat setting, and can just touch, and,
the low seat setting should do quite nicely.  And it can go offroading
fairly well.  It should also perform quite nicely out on the road in terms
of cruising speed.

And being half the price of the Tiger isn't bad either.

--Joel