From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:28 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Another Tiger 1050 pic

You mean you have a place to ride dirt?  I thought those nut balls in
California set court precedence by stopping some MX start from riding on
his own property.

So lets see.  We can't ride on public property.  We can't ride on our own
property.  The police here in FLA bought ATV's to catch people riding
(where they call illegal) because there is'nt anywhere to ride.

Screw them.

Flying around a long sweeper (on a race track), dragging a knee going 100+
MPH is more fun anyway.