[ST] Corbin's Ride On

Did anybody catch this program in the US last wknd?
They took a tour around Scotland on a coupla new Sprint ST's.

Looked like fun. And they raved about the bikes - how perfect they
were for what they were doing, etc.
Plus they picked up a 19y.o. female attractive hitchhiker. I would
have like some more details on her.
Other than that it was a nice segment. The castles looked really
cool. But they didn't go to the Glenmorangie distillery:-(

What's that guy's name with the long (like bizarre long) mustache
that is a Triumph aficionado here in US? I think I have seen him
before somewhere, maybe in a magazine or something. He always has a
triumph shirt on.

John Petrey