Re: [ST] Corbin's Ride On

Living in the UK, but some way short of Scotland I haven't seen the programme, the hichhiker or the man with the moustache. But can recommend that part of the country for quiet open roads and loads of distilleries...

The man with the moustache isn't the guy from Orange County Choppers is it? They were in the UK a year or so back and he likes Triumphs...

-----Original Message-----
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10.17PM
Subject: [ST] Corbin's Ride On

Did anybody catch this program in the US last wknd?
They took a tour around Scotland on a coupla new Sprint ST's.

Looked like fun. And they raved about the bikes - how perfect they
were for what they were doing, etc.
Plus they picked up a 19y.o. female attractive hitchhiker. I would
have like some more details on her.
Other than that it was a nice segment. The castles looked really
cool. But they didn't go to the Glenmorangie distillery:-(

What's that guy's name with the long (like bizarre long) mustache
that is a Triumph aficionado here in US? I think I have seen him
before somewhere, maybe in a magazine or something. He always has a
triumph shirt on.

John Petrey