Re: [ST] Triumph moves into their black period

I loved the Speed Triple in black but when i saw the
white..........usually i hate white

if i had a choice i wouldnt buy red myself. I avoid silver.I love the
blue of my ST. I dont like decals. Plain colours seems to be the
prefernce nowadays.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk