Re: [ST] I guess Rossie go away with one?

Ouch! Lisa,

But I agree.

I love to watch Rossi and think he is probably the most skilled rider
out there and without a doubt the highest compensated.

But I am rooting for Nicky as well....  Championships are won by being
consistent and Nicky has done that so far.  This guy is leading the
world championship and he gets home once in a great while.  But what
does he do when he does get home --  goes to an amateur dirt track race
to root for his cousins.  Gotta luv that!!!

All he has to do is get three more podiums and hopefully Motegi will be
one.
Go Nick!  Win one for the USA

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA