Re: [ST] Tire repair on the go....

John wrote:
>A while back there was a thread about tire repair at
roadside. I am interested in two of the products that
were being discussed and would appreciate any info on
were I might find them. <

Because I've had poor results with CO2 cartridge inflators, I've
carried a stripped-down compressor for years.  It will inflate a
totally flat rear tire to 42psi in about 10 minutes.

Recently, I had occasion to use Stop n Go's mushroom plug repair kits
http://www.stopngo.com/Contents/1000.asp .   It succeeded where my kit
failed.

I just ordered one to replace my current kit.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST