[ST] Rossi Masiak

Masiak, Richard wrote:
Give me a break.  Rossi didn't get away with anything "illegal".
      Right Richard and that's the reason the officials have apologized for
missing the call and blaming the rules. I don't think they would have dome
that if he did not do anything illegal.

He didn't have to pass on yellow.
      Well, your right on that one so why did he?

All flags were taken in except for that one slow ass.
      Oh yea, that rule that says you can pass when half of the flags are
in. I forgot that one. Under Section I-M-A-Star reads if you are extremely
popular then you can pass under yellow.

They're flying around over 100 MPH.  If you can see flags being taken in
while you're blasting by, I'd think the problem is clear.
      OK, so if there are two incidents and one is cleared then you ignore
the other? What if an emergency crew was on the track around the next turn?
Your logic eludes me.

The dumb asses just didn't communicate.  The word was given to take in the
flags, so officials thought everyone listened.  One corner worker was lazy
in doing so, hence causing a cry baby controversy.
      Cry baby. The officials have admitted they blew it and it may decide
the outcome of the championship. The rules will be changed again next year
so I don't see any crybaby?

I'd like to know where that corner workers allegiance lies.  Hmmmm.  Could
he have been late to take down the flag for reasons other than just being
darn slow????
      Oh boy that was a long pull at defending this.

Sounds like a NASCRAP complaint if you ask me.
      Nope, NASCRAP is when Rossi hit Gib last year with both feet off the
pegs the same as he did Pedrosa this year by T-boning them with no penalty.
Look, I think Rossi is the best rider out there but apply the rules equally
to all.
      The post was "Looks like Rossi got away with one". He did according
to the one who are supposed to enforce the rules. They missed it, he got
away with one.
      The biggest problem is the rule time frame driven by TV. But just
like F1, etc. they could be provisional.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"