Re: [ST] Kawasaki ER6-f

Well, it looks like Kawi is doing what I thought Suzuki should have done
with the SV.  Take a good frame and a great engine.  Make it into a Naked
Bike (done), A Sport Bike (done), a Commuter/Light Sports Tourer (Full
Fairing, Tall bars), and an Adventure Tourer (taller suspension & wheels,
half fairing version of Tourer).

Easy to engineer and manufacture (stolen from VW) and decent profitability.

Kawi just needs the full Adventure version of the Versys. Wonder if we'll
see the other 2 of 3 Kawis here in the US

--Joel.