[ST] chain and sprocket time

Looks like it's time to do the chain and sprockets on the '03, might as
well since the rear tire is pretty well shagged after a 400 mile romp in
WV yesterday!

I know I'm gonna go with the DID 530ZVM2 but need to confirm it's a 108
link in length.  It's easy to get 'em to size now it seems from those that
sell the newer ZVM2.

Also need to confirm the '03 gearing is 18/43.  And does anyone have a
good source for sprockets, or have used the JT's or other aftermarket ok?
I read the rubber damper is primarily for noise damping at testing time
but that there can be other issues such as shimming needed if aftermarket
isn't same spec in width?

Ahhhh, spring time!

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\