[ST] Handlebar adjustment

A little while ago, my bike got a little more horizontal than I would have
liked.  Basically, my handlebars are about 2 degrees to the right when
traveling straight.  How difficult is it to adjust the triple tree?  Is this
something I should attempt myself, or should I get someone with a little
more motorcycle repair experience to do it?  I work on helicopters and
rotary engines, but haven't messed with bikes a whole lot.

Help : -)

David
'99 ST (black and crooked bars)