Re: [ST] Cut out on idle

Dave,

Have you checked for an air leak? Someone was recently describing poblems
after putting in a new air filter and had problems getting it seated
correctly. Too miuch air flow (too lean) outside the parameters of
the programmed range and the computer would struggle to keep the bike
idling.

Check your plugs for running too lean.  Also, I think that condition would
show up on the diagnostices of the computer.

--Joel