Re: [ST] Exhaust and chain question?

Thanks all you guys you have been very helpful.

     The glob of grease could have very well been the shipping grease
that was flung off of the chain as it was ridden.  This makes sense and
eases mt mind as to why it was there.  I had never seen a new chain so I
did not know it was covered it grease.  Thank you for your insight.
     I understand the reasoning behind changing the chain and the
sprockets together and that is why we chose to get the cheaper chain to
buy me some time.  I was afraid at one time that he had done something
to advance the wearing of the new chain.  I'm glad to see that this was
not the case.
     The chain wax that I use is is from Maxima and it has always been
easy to apply (spray) and once dry it does not fling.  Is there a better
product out there?  This is all I ever used.  I do not have a chain oiler.

Thanks again everyone you have enlightened me and stopped my mind from
designing how and why they would have done such a thing to me.

Thanks,
Jody

PS
No problem Chris.  How do you like the new Tiger?