Re: [ST] Dropped the '06

Ow!   Glad to hear you're ok Mike!

Let the insurance company handle it.  My wife dumped her Monster last
summer.  The total repair bill was a little over $3,400.  A tad bit more
than the $500 deductible.  I was afraid to see the renewal when it
showed up last month.  I opened it really slowly after sitting down
first and was surprised to see that it had actually gone down $30.
WOW!!  Never had that happen before but I'll take it.

Rest that shoulder some, let the insurance company fix the bike, and be
riding again shortly.

George