From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Maher
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 6:04 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Nor' Easter

George,

Aw man, that sucks!  This weather is out of control, I live near the
coast in NH and the flooding has already started much like it did last
spring.  If the rain continues today there's a good chance that I'll be
fording water to get back to my house.  Oh, and there's no power at that

house right now either. :|

All in all it sounds like you're going to get out of this ok with
nothing
more than a bruised ego.

Stay dry if you can.

Nate
00SprintRS

George Chacko wrote:
> The winds from last night's storm blew my '99 over. Found it this
> morning. I've removed the fairing so there was no damage (I'd removed
> the side fairing and belly pan when changing the oil) and the damn
> thing started on the first attempt. Of course, I should have left it
> on the center stand. GC

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.