Re: [ST] Filtering Greek style

This does not surprise me.  I've driven in Greece, which is bad enough,
and would only ride in Athens to get OUT of it, and hopefully really
early in the morning, and even then I would probably run across people
going home from the "night" before.   It's actually the only place where
I've come home as the alarm was sounding to wake me up, and I've seen
people dancing on tables at 5:00 a.m. . . . .  Once, I actually saw two
grown men get out of their cars and almost come to blows over traffic
issues!  I've also observed that red and green lights are, to a certain
extent, suggestions, as are one way streets . . . . . .  Then you get
motorcylists like this one. . . . .

Aside from their traffic issues, I LOVE the country and its people and
do hope to ride in the countryside at some point  . . . . .

Lisa