Re: [ST] Filtering Greek style

Thanks Ed,
I thought I was seeing things. I was a little surprised that he didn't even bother to take evasive action. Apparently the cop per square mile ratio isn't high enough to be worrisome.

One of the most amazing ten minutes ever recorded on film is a short subject by Claude Lelouch called "C'etait un Rendevous".
If you've seen it, you know why I'm neither surprised nor impressed by the current crop of hooligans who are so desperately seeking attention with these really stupid stunts. Come on guys, find something original to impress us with. Claude pulled this stunt way back when your parents were in grade school, and he didn't have a four ounce digital camera with automatic everything to film it with.
If you haven't seen it, you need to find it, buy it and watch it. Over and over again. Then watch it again. Honest.
Mike
'06ST
Seattle

What kills me is the Cop he passed.  Probably wouldn't get away with that
here, even in SE NC.

Ed

--
Ed

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.