Re: [ST] fuel guage/mileage

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Dan Wetherington wrote:

> Somehow I knew that this talk about the fuel gauge would turn into a
> discussion of mileage.

Yeah, I had that feeling too Dan.  But in all this only one has mentioned
his gearing being stock, has everyone else changed gearing?  I'm expecting
that 18t sprocket to come in today and wonder how my milage is about to
suffer as I don't want to give that up!

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\