Re: [ST] Cruising at 95 mph??

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Mike Montville wrote:

> Pullman Road loop -- whassat?

Coming south out of Ohio we take 31S out of Parkersburg area to 16,
south to 47, east to 74, north to Pullman Road, west back to 16 where we
turn north and west and wander back home.  Makes for a quick taste of some
WV goodness when we don't have time to stay longer. And there's a little
log cabin restaurant between Hannahdale and Ellenboro on 16 that makes a
nice stop for pie!