-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Witt

I'm considering giving Bill a whirl at making me a comfortable seat.
Since I need to send him the original as the starting point, and the
sun
has FINALLY come out in the Northeast US, I was wondering if there was
stock seat out there gathering dust that someone would sell (lend??)
me.
I'd rather avoid downing my ST for the time it takes to make and ship.