Re: [ST] Mayer Saddles

This has the makings of an oil thread.....

I have a Sargent seat and absolutely love it.  I've a couple of 1,000+
mile trips and numerous 400+ mile days with no complaints.  The better
half likes it a lot more than the Corbin I had on the FZR1000 and the
Shadow 1100.  After putting on 9,000+ on it, I'd tend to agree. YMMV,
etc....

George