From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris and Sherri
Underwood
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 5:18 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Long Term Storage

Sadly circumstances warrant that I might have to put my bike in storage
for
a year (or 2). Has anyone any experience of preparing a bike for long
term
storage? I was going to:

   1. Change the oil and filter and add an oil stabiliser;
   2. Add a fuel stabiliser, and top up the tank;
   3. Put the bike on front and rear wheel stand;
   4. Hook up to the Battery Doc;
   5. Wash, wax/polish;
   6. Cover the end of the exhaust;
   7. Put on motorcycle cover.

As I live in the desert (couple of hours north of Las Vegas), humidity
isn't
that much of a problem, The bike will be stored in the garage. Am I
missing
anything?

Thanks in advance.

Chris
'02 ST

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.