From: Stevo Adams <stephen.adams400@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 2:34:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Silencer bolts

If its Angular bracket on the actual silencer then M8 x  20mm (note under
head length) Socket button head ( DIN 7991 i think is the fastener industry
standard in europe) uses M6 allen key (correct me if needed).
You can use hex head set screw (DIN 933) or Socket Cap (DIN 912) just a
matter of taste.

The brakcet then has another hole drilled 8mm or so to attached to rubber
bung/footrest assembly on the ST (grey memory as boike isnt in the shed at
the moment)

Hope this helps?

Steve
00 ST