Re: [ST] Cut out when going to lower revs

This thing about the throttle pos sensor wasn't a faulty sensor for me.
It was just a matter of ECU parameter adjustment.
The dealers must get use to injection/ECU bikes to be able to solve that kind
of problem. Strongly depends on their training.

Know-understand-solve should be the procedure.

Fred 02 ST BRG