Re: [ST] Oil level

Sure that overpressure is very bad in any circuit and
especially oil. When you drain, some oil is always staying here and there
in the head or case. When over the max, remove some (keep it). After the next ride recheck
to see if it's still ok. You could have to put back what you got out partly.

Fred ST 02 BRG