[ST] Luggage mount bits question

Hi everyone,

Well, my Sprinty passed its MoT first time, and doing 110 miles in one
day is more miles than I've done in 15 months.  Sob or smile?  I'll
smile.  Hell, 110 miles on a drizzly but mild April day, with the last
part a mad dash to see the last 15 minutes of Dr Who is almost as good
as staying at home and seeing all 45 minutes of Dr Who.  ;)

I got a full set of luggage from a guy on eBay, and it looks superb, but
the bike it came off was scrapped and the guy missed a couple of
brackets, which he has offered to buy for me.  Does anyone know if
Triumph will supply individual bits from the side rail mounts?  (I have
the boxes, rails, locks, mudguard brace and bolts, but am missing the
"pannier rail bracket" on both sides, and the strengthening plates from
both the side boxes and top box.)

I know, I should just call the dealer, but this week has been mental,
and my lunches have been filled with doing stuff for a charity sale this
weekend.  If anyone knows if Triumph sells the bits separately, and even
better if there are individual part numbers for them, I'd be huuuugely
grateful!

Thanks,

Andrew