[ST] Mellow Yellow

First, I can't justify spending $1,500-$2,000 to take a perfectly good
paint job off and changing it. I still love my red but that Yellow was
outstanding. The pictures don't do it justice at all.
The paint job Phillip had completed on the bike was perfect. Early on
Saturday morning I tried to find the original color snooping around on my
hands and knees (No jokes) the rolled edges were done, etc. It was a first
rate job. It was as good, if not better, than a factory job. You just
gotta' see it to believe it. Plus the decals looked factory with that clear
coat as smooth as glass. Don't know if they were year correct or not but
they were the best choice as that year's decals had a little more red in
them to contrast with the yellow.
We rode 390 miles on Friday and around 430 on Saturday and Hank had no
complaints. I was happy about that as he came off a Hayabusa but commented
on how comfortable he was. The roads probably helped as there was one or
two more curves than the Dallas area.

On another note, if anyone who likes off road is interested. in 1989 I did
a ride report on a week long trip on my KDX into the Copper Canyon. Ping me
off list and I'll send it to you from home if you want to read a lot.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"